Posted on May 29 2019
Exercising has such a positive impact on your health, but that’s only half the battle. Eating healthy is a huge factor in improving your mental and physical self. Going a full 30 days eating healthy has numerous benefits, and here’s the top 5:
- Energy levels: When you stop putting junk into your body, your body will thank you. Eating healthy will increase your energy levels and allow you to endure higher levels of exercise.
- Think sharp: Having a healthy diet improves your brain functionality. You will be on your “A game” and ready for a challenge!
- Improve mood: When you’re healthy, you’re happy. You feel better, you look better, and it shows physically and mentally.
- Sleep better: If you have trouble falling asleep at night, or sleeping through the night, this might be an easy fix. Improving the quality of food you consume helps you fall asleep, stay asleep, and wake up feeling refreshed.
- Becomes a habit: Consistently eating healthy, if even for just 30 days, gives you the start you need to change your diet. You will start eating healthier out of habit, and since you know how much better you feel when you are eating healthy, you’ll actually want to!
So let’s start today – and once you reach that 30 day mark you will realize how beneficial it truly is. Take a peek at the rest of the Rainbeau Curves blog for more tips on living a healthier lifestyle.